Friday, October 12, 2007

The day I joined a website looking for no strings sex

Reporter wanted to find out what sort of woman uses a website that enables married people to commit adultery. So he paid £119 for a month's membership and went looking around for sex with married women. From Daily Mail:
I look at Sue and decide to go for broke. "If you love your husband so much, why are you here?"

She looks as if she might burst into tears but then surprisingly she bites back: "Well, you're betraying your wife, aren't you? Why are you doing that?"

Stumped for a moment, I desperately search for a reason why I would cheat on my (fictional) sweet young wife before suggesting that we have grown apart and no longer communicate properly or sleep together.

This seems to satisfy her, and we chat for another 20 minutes. It's general chit-chat and all fairly inconsequential, which I find rather surreal given the reason we have agreed to meet.

Then I tell her I've arranged to see a friend and had better go. We walk out together and I go to peck her chastely on the cheek. She turns her head and I have to dodge a sloppy wet kiss aimed at my mouth.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun website to join. Haaa!

Anonymous said...

everyone needs some excitement in their lives.

Anonymous said...

Everyone I know is doing it. Marriage is not what it used to be.

Anonymous said...

That's why we all must have all our fun before marriage.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully stories like this put a stop to what women say about men - that we are the ones who go looking for sex all the time.

Anonymous said...

Got website like that in Singapore or not??

Anonymous said...

women nowadays.

tsk!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...