Monday, November 30, 2009

NUSS The Graduate Club and The Shaw Foundation Alumni House

It was a lovely sunny day on Sunday so I grabbed my camera gear and headed out to the brand new NUSS The Graduate Club at Kent Ridge and the Shaw Foundation Alumni House next to it for some phototaking.

aglioolio

First, the lunch. My favourite, seafood aglio olio! The prawns are delicious. The pasta, so, so.

nuss

kentridge

The NUSS Kent Ridge Guild House.

shaw

shaw2

shaw3

And the equally impressive building of the The Shaw Foundation Alumni House. I tell you, the blue sky on Sunday was spectacular. It's been quite sometime since I've seen blue sky like this. Love it! Here's to more sunny weekends.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...