Saturday, October 19, 2013

*SCAPE Museum of Horrors 2013: The Twins



I'm pleased to let you all know that I did not pee in my pants at the *SCAPE Museum of Horrors 2013 media launch on Thursday. It does have its scares but u know me, I'm not easily spooked out after my experience filming Singapore Haunted. Now THAT is really scary! Pic above is of Chloe and me before we entered the Museum of Horrors.

From a ghost bride and her lost ring at Old Tampines Road, to the infamous Bedok Reservoir, Museum of Horrors 2013 is *SCAPE's 4th Halloween signature event collaborating with Movie Mania and Singapore Polytechnic. It's really dark inside Museum of Horrors. There are people in scary costumes and makeup hiding in corners and all sorts of places, waiting to scare the shit out of you. I really like the Bedok Reservoir section. I thought they did recreate the Bedok Reservoir atmosphere pretty well.



Check out *SCAPE Museum of Horrors 2013: The Twins at *SCAPE Warehouse (Level 2) from Oct 18 to 31. Doors open from 6pm. Admission fee is $20 per person. Students and NSFs can purchase their tickets at $17 each. You can buy them here.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...